Speedloob is a low foaming fatty amine/cationic surfactant based track treatment for food and beverage containers. Speedloob has been developed to be compatible with PET bottles and provide enhanced conveyor hygiene.
• Speedloob is a fatty amine/cationic surfactant based liquid track treatment providing lubrication for the conveyance of food and beverage containers including glass, cans, kegs and PET bottles on plastic and steel conveyors.
• Speedloob has been developed for use with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• Speedloob has been formulated to prevent fouling in the distribution pipework (can lead to blocked nozzles) and provide enhanced conveyor hygiene.
• Speedloob is low foaming reducing the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• Speedloob is suitable for use in soft and hard water conditions.
• Provides effective lubrication for food and beverage containers, ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Helps prevent wearing of bearings and shearing of pins, thus reducing maintenance costs.
• Effective distribution pipework and conveyor hygiene helps maintain operational efficiency, a pleasant working environment and improve operator safety.
• Used at a high dilution to give an effective and economical ‘in-use’ concentration.
• Reduces the risk of stress cracking and leakage with PET bottles enhancing brand integrity.
• Low foaming characteristics give reduced operational problems and improved operator safety, the latter by minimizing the risk from slippery floors.
• Suitable for use in hard water conditions eliminating the need for softener installation and maintenance.
• A single product and distribution system can be used where a number of different packaging is conveyed (e.g. glass and PET bottles), thus reducing site complexity.
Speedloob should be applied via an automatic dosing system with zoning for large lines. It is recommended that fan nozzles are used, their positioning optimised to ensure effective conveyor coverage. The typical use concentration is 0.1-0.5% w/w (1 part product to 200-1000 parts water), depending on the application.
Product compatibility with diluting water and packaging should always be confirmed before use.