Integra HD is a liquid primary additive developed for use in bottlewashers cleaning glass bottles. Integra HD gives enhanced glass bottle and applied ceramic label protection during the washing process. Integra HD contains a blend of sequestrants to inhibit scale deposition and a high level of surfactant based defoamer to boost detergency and give enhanced foam control for problematic scenarios.
• Integra HD is a liquid primary additive for use in bottlewashers cleaning glass bottles.
• Integra HD is used in the caustic section and provides effective detergency for the removal of labels, glue and other soils during the washing process.
• Integra HD sequesters hard water, rust and aluminium from metalised labels.
• Integra HD provides enhanced foam control using a high level of surfactant based defoamer.
• Integra HD protects glass bottles, reducing caustic etching.
• Integra HD also protects applied ceramic labels during the washing process.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control, ensuring effective product use for economy and performance.
• Provides effective detergency and chelation, assisting soil, rust, aluminium and label removal, ensuring product integrity and giving reduced reject rates.
• Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced.
• Aids free rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits, reducing reject rates.
• Controls foam even in problematic scenarios, assisting efficient label extraction, reducing the risk of pump cavitation, ensuring measurement probes work efficiently and minimising caustic carry-over.
• Reduces glass etching, extending the number of trips bottles can take before quality control rejection due to scuff bands, lowering float replacement costs and improving package appearance.
• Protects ACL and reduces fading, improving bottle appearance and customer appeal.
Integra HD should be dosed into the caustic section of the bottlewasher at sufficient levels to maintain 0.2-0.4% w/w (0.18-0.36% v/v), depending on soil loading.
Integra HD containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.