Hypoclean is an alkaline, chlorinated foaming detergent powder designed for general- purpose use in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Hypoclean contains a blend of silicated alkalis, a chlorine donor, sequestrant and high-foaming surfactant/wetting agent. It is supplied in a convenient powder form that dissolves readily in water to provide an effective cleaning solution for multi- purpose use on floors, walls and all food contact surfaces. The carefully selected blend of ingredients assists soil suspension and prolongs the life of the use-solution.
• Hypoclean is effective for the removal of most food soils including animal and vegetable fats, blood and proteins. In addition, its chlorine content assists removal of organic and vegetable-based stains.
• Hypoclean is suitable for manual use with a cloth, brush or abrasive pad and can also be used for soak tank applications.
• Versatile and economical cleaner
• Bleaching action removes staining
• Suitable for use on soft metals
• Free rinsing
Use Hypoclean at concentrations between 0.3-1% v/v dependent on degree and type of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.