Fatsolve is an alkaline foam cleaner suitable for use on soft metals. It is specifically designed for daily use in heavy-duty cleaning applications in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Fatsolve is based on a highly effective blend of silicated alkalis, organic sequestrant and high-foaming wetting agents and emulsifiers.
• Fatsolve is recommended for use all types of food soiling including animal and vegetable fats, starch and protein and is effective even for the removal of tenacious aged-on deposits. The presence of silicate helps to inhibit corrosion of soft metals, especially of aluminium. The product is suitable for cleaning floors, walls, cutting tables, conveyors and other processing equipment.
• Fatsolve is suitable for use with a wide range of foam application equipment and for manual and soak tank cleaning.
• Heavy duty cleaner, effective against a wide range of food soiling
• Suitable for use in hard water
• Inhibited formulation for use on soft metals
• Free rinsing
Use Fatsolve at concentrations between 3-10% v/v depending on the type and degree of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.