EnduroSuper is a liquid general-purpose, extended contact alkaline cleaner designed for daily environmental cleaning in a wide range of heavy-duty cleaning applications in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• EnduroSuper is a liquid heavy duty, extended contact, alkaline cleaner based on an effective blend of caustic alkali, organic sequestrant, wetting agents and emulsifiers.
• EnduroSuper is a completely new ‘extended contact’ technology. When applied, EnduroSuper clings to vertical surfaces to provide extended contact time and excellent penetration of stubborn soils. On dilution with water, a ‘thixotropic’ gel is formed which adheres strongly to surfaces and so increases the contact time for penetration of heavy soils. The product can be easily rinsed away using a minimum amount of water without leaving any ‘sticky’ residues on the surface.
• EnduroSuper is particularly suited to daily cleaning applications where heavy soiling is encountered, such as abattoirs, poultry processors, fish and vegetable processing plant.
• EnduroSuper can be applied as an aerated gel (foamgel) or as a conventional gel and is suitable for use with a wide range of application equipment.
• Effective on heavy soiling including fats, starch and proteins.
• Can be applied onto heated surfaces.
• Daily use helps prevent scale build-up.
• Thixotropic gel provides for maximum contact time on surfaces.
• Application as foamgel assists with visibility.
• Free-rinsing, easy to remove from plant surfaces after use.
Use EnduroSuper at concentrations between 2-10% v/v, dependent on the type and degree of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.