EnduroSafe is a liquid heavy duty, extended contact, chlorinated alkaline cleaner designed for environmental cleaning in a wide range of food and beverage processing operations.
• EnduroSafe is a completely new ‘Thixofoam’ technology. When applied, EnduroSafe clings to vertical surfaces to provide extended contact time and excellent penetration of stubborn soils.
• EnduroSafe is well-suited to applications where heavy soiling is encountered: meat plants, poultry processors, fish and vegetable processing plants. It is particularly effective against oily soils and fat deposits.
• EnduroSafe will provide similar application characteristics and the visibility of a foam detergent. It will also provide the extended retention times and improved cleaning that are characteristic of a gel solution. After the desired contact time, EnduroSafe foam freely rinses and collapses into drains in a fraction of the time of traditional foams and is generally recognised as soft metal safe.
• Extended contact time: eliminates re-application, and provides better cleaning.
• Single application: increases worker productivity; uses less product.
• Fast rinse/collapse: reduces labor, saves time and water, produce less waste water.
• Free rinsing: streak free and shiny surfaces.
Use EnduroSafe at concentrations between 4-6% v/v, dependent on the type and degree of soiling.
EnduroSafe may be applied by soak, spray and foam methods.