Dry Tech 4 is a concentrated liquid conveyor lubricant for food and beverage containers. Dry Tech 4 has been developed for use as a concentrate (no water dilution required) and is suitable for plastic conveyors transporting glass & PET bottles, cans & kegs.
• Dry Tech 4 is a liquid lubricant developed for use as a concentrate (no water dilution required) for the conveyance of food and beverage containers.
• Dry Tech 4 provides excellent lubrication, reducing friction between package and conveyor belt.
• Dry Tech 4 has excellent durability allowing reduced levels of product to be used compared to alternative technologies.
• Dry Tech 4 has been developed for use with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• Dry Tech 4 does not foam, reducing the risk of problematic build on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• Dry Tech 4 is used as a concentrate, reducing water usage and effluent discharge volumes.
• Dry Tech 4 allows conveyors to run dry, reducing the risk of fouling and operator infection from water borne micro-organisms.
Provides highly effective lubrication, ensuring production line efficiency is maintained. Reduces the risk of stress cracking and leakage with PET bottles enhancing brand integrity. Improves operator safety by minimising the risk from slippery floors. Reduces the risk of fouling and infection from water borne micro-organisms, improving operator working conditions and safety. Minimises water usage & effluent discharge volumes, reducing costs and environment impact.
Dry Tech 4 should be applied via a Diversey automatic dosing system. A technical representative should set product use and dosing frequencies (dependant on local conditions).
Compatibility with packaging should always be confirmed before use.