Divosan Uniforce is a highly concentrated low foaming acidic detergent disinfectant suitable for clean in place applications in the food and beverage industry (brewing, beverage, dairy and processed foods). The advanced formulation is phosphate and nitrate free and has been developed to reduce the number of stages in CIP programmes by combining powerful detergency and disinfectant properties. Divosan Uniforce is particularly suited for CIP under CO2 atmosphere in the brewing industry for cleaning high soil areas such as fermentation vessels.
• Divosan Uniforce is an acidic heavy duty detergent disinfectant providing effective detergency for the removal of organic soils and scale deposits including calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate. The product also provides strong efficacy against a wide range of micro-organisms including yeast and bacteria.
• Divosan Uniforce use supports the reduction in the number of cleaning steps and temperature in many scenarios. This, with its low foaming and free rinsing properties, reduces CIP time, energy and water consumption.
• Divosan Uniforce concentrations can be measured via conductivity, use solutions reclaimed and reused, reducing consumption rates. The product is also free of phosphate, nitrate, oxidising halides and is biodegradable.
• Divosan Uniforce can be used in carbon dioxide atmospheres without evacuation and has demonstrated that it does not have any detrimental effect on beer head retention under normal use conditions. The product is suitable for removal of high soil loadings associated with brewing fermentation vessels and has effective microbiological efficacy at low temperatures.
• Effective cleaning and disinfection for production equipment hygiene and product quality assurance.
• Free of phosphate and nitrate, does not generate AOX and is biodegradable to comply with local effluent discharge restrictions and give reduced environmental impact.
• Free of oxidising halides and the associated risks of plant corrosion and product taint.
• Dosing and control via conductivity assuring consistent quality of performance.
• Reduced cleaning times for production flexibility and productivity.
• Reduced energy usage, water consumption and effluent discharge volumes, reduces costs and provides a sustainable approach to CIP.
Divosan Uniforce should be used at concentrations between 2-2.5% w/w (1.84-2.3% v/v), at temperatures between 4-40°C, dependent on soil loading, application, cleaning procedure and CIP operating parameters. Refer to Diversey representative for guidance. Always rinse thoroughly after use.