Divosan Omega HP is a low foaming, chlorine-free detergent-disinfectant for use in the CIP and spray washing applications in dairies and the processed food industry.
• Divosan Omega HP contains a blend of caustic alkali, sequestering agent, threshold agent and low foaming surfactants. This combination of ingredients provides excellent soil and scale removal properties for use in all water hardness conditions. Additional disinfectant action is provided by the incorporation of a blend of surfaceactive biocides which are effective against most vegetative forms of microorganisms including Gram-positive and Gramnegative bacteria and yeasts.
• Divosan Omega HP is recommended as a single-stage cleaner and disinfectant for CIP and spray washing applications in dairies and ice cream factories. Its high sequestering power makes it especially suitable for recovery cleaning of HTST equipment and generally for use in the presence of high levels of protein and calcium soiling.
• Divosan Omega HP is low foaming and suitable for use with a variety of CIP and spray washing equipment.
• Chlorine-free formulation with effective disinfectant action.
• Hard water tolerant, helps to keep equipment scale-free.
• Low foaming under conditions of high turbulence, improves cleaning efficiency.
• Free-rinsing, minimises water usage.
• Suitable for use in soft or hard water.
Use Divosan Omega HP at concentrations between 1-4% w/w (0.8-3.2% v/v) depending on the type and degree of soiling. For specific details, please refer to individual method cards.