Divosan Hypochlorite is a highly effective oxidising disinfectant based on sodium hypochlorite for use in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Divosan Hypochlorite is a concentrated sodium hypochlorite solution containing additional stabilising agents to extend storage-life and effectiveness. It is a highly effective disinfectant against all types of micro-organisms including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, spores and viruses.
• Divosan Hypochlorite is used as a terminal disinfectant in both open and closed plant (CIP) systems. It also has excellent deodorising and stain removal properties.
• Divosan Hypochlorite is suitable for manual, soak and spray application in open plant cleaning and also for automatic dosing for CIP.
• Highly cost-effective terminal disinfectant for food industry use.
• Broad spectrum disinfectant activity.
• Powerful oxidising action also assists stain removal and deodorises.
• Non-foaming and free-rinsing.
• Effective in soft or hard water.
Dosing should be done in potable water - 4.2 ppm as product Cooling Water, for pool treatment, 20 ppm. Always rinse thoroughly after use. For specific details, please refer to individual method cards.
If more information about the proper dosing amount is needed, please contact the Divergard water consultant.