Divosan HS 35 is a specially designed hydrogen peroxide solution, used in aseptic packaging processes for sterilisation of cartons and plastic packaging materials using spray technology.
• Divosan HS 35 is a minimum 35% solution of hydrogen peroxide with special stabilisers for a long shelf life time.
• Divosan HS 35 has a maximum dry residue of 10 mg/kg at 105°C.
• Divosan HS 35 does not leave residues upon evaporation that can have an effect on food quality.
• Complies with the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia 9, German Pharmacopoeia (DAB 10), British Pharmacopoeiathe (BP), Food Chemical Codex (FCC) and the German Drinking Water Directive (DIN EN 902).
• Approved by several machine manufacturers for carton and cold aseptic filling of plastic bottles.
• Designed for spray technology, lowered residues in aseptic operations, increased machine run time.
Plastic packaging materials or cartons are sprayed with concentrated Divosan HS 35 for disinfection. Remaining hydrogen peroxide is removed by air evaporation. Follow the instructions of the machine supplier.