Divosan ETHA-plus contains 80% denatured ethanol and can be used to regularly disinfect small surface areas throughout the day. Divosan ETHA-plus has applications in healthcare, food industries, food outlets and the retail sector. For optimal hygiene it is important to use Etha-plus at frequent, regular intervals to ensure proper disinfection.
• Disinfectant based on 80% denatured ethanol.
• Very effective against bacteria, yeasts, moulds and viruses.
• Can be applied easily and quickly in areas with a high hygiene risk.
• Evaporates completely and leaves no residue.
• To be used alongside full disinfection regimes. A daily regime of thorough cleaning and disinfection in places of contact with food is still required.
• Can be deployed quickly and effectively against a broad spectrum of micro organisms, thus contributing to optimal hygiene.
• Effective at low temperatures and limited contact period (5 minutes).
• Safe to use on materials commonly found in kitchens.
Divosan ETHA-plus is not a cleaner. Therefore heavily contaminated surfaces and materials should first be thoroughly cleaned with a cleaning agent and then rinsed off with copious amounts of clean water. Ensure any excess water used for rinsing is removed. Divosan ETHA-plus should be applied undiluted to small surface areas such as cutting machines, cutting tables, work surfaces etc. When disinfecting ensure that sufficient Divosan ETHA-plus solution is applied so that the surfaces remain damp for a minimum period of 5 minutes. Following this allow the treated surfaces to air dry.
1. Apply Divosan ETHA-plus to surfaces using the spray dispenser.
2. Allow the solution to work for 5 minutes.
3. Allow surfaces to air dry.