Divosan Activ is a highly effective oxidising disinfectant based on peracetic acid for use in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Divosan Activ is a stabilised peracetic acid solution (5%) which is non-foaming and completely free-rinsing. It is a highly effective disinfectant against all types of micro- organisms including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, spores and viruses.
• Divosan Activ is specifically formulated as a terminal disinfectant for use in automated CIP systems. It also has excellent deodorising and stain removal properties.
• Divosan Activ is recommended for automatic injection using suitable CIP dosing equipment.
• Divosan Activ is suitable for Open Plant Cleaning application like soak or spray application.
• Versatile and effective CIP disinfectant, can be used in breweries, dairies, soft drinks plants and throughout the processed food industry.
• Powerful oxidising action also assists stain removal and deodorises.
• Free-rinsing and non-tainting ensures safe for all food applications.
• Low environmental impact, breaks down to materials that are innocuous for waste water treatment.
• Suitable for use in soft or hard water.
Use Divosan Activ at concentrations between 0.1-4% w/w (0.09-3.6% v/v) depending on CIP application.
Use Divosan Activ at concentrations between 0.3-0.6% w/w (0.27-0.57% v/v) for spraying on open surfaces.
Always rinse thoroughly after use. For specific details, please refer to individual method cards.