Divos LS is a non-foaming liquid additive usable in combination with Divos 1, Divos 2 or Divos 35. Divos LS, even in combination with Divos 1, Divos 2 or Divos 35, is safe for use on RO, NF & UF membranes. On MF membranes Nitric Acid should be used to adjust the pH-value. Divos LS is mainly used for dairy and pharmaceutical applications, but can also be used in other food & beverage areas.
• Divos LS has been tested and approved for use on all types of RO, NF & UF membranes.
• Divos LS in combination with Divos 1 and Divos 2 cannot be used on ceramic MF membranes, as Divos 1 and Divos 2 contain phosphoric acid.
• Divos LS is used at a pH of 3-4.5 after the final rinse has been completed.
N.B. When a membrane installation has been left standing for extended periods, it should always be cleaned again, before restarting production.
• Tested on all relevant RO, NF & UF membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s.
• Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing.
• When used in the correct concentrations with Divos 1, Divos 2 or Divos 35, either during cleaning, or while the membrane installation is left standing for extended periods, enhances cleaning efficacy and maintains final product quality.
Divos LS is used at concentrations of 0.12-0.72% w/w (0.09-0.54% v/v) at ambient temperatures and a pH-value of 3-4.5 for 20 minutes.
The higher concentrations are when extended soak periods are required.
The temperature & pH that Divos LS is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos LS containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.