Divos 123 is a highly active, foaming, alkaline detergent for the removal of organic & inorganic soiling from UF & MF membranes processing wine and beer. Divos 123 is hard water tolerant and phosphate-free. Divos 123 has been tested and approved for use on all types of UF & MF membranes. Divos 123 can be used across a wide range of food & beverage applications.
• Divos 123 has been tested and approved for use on all types of high temperature tolerant UF membranes.
• Divos 123 is a high caustic liquid detergent suitable for hard water and safe for use on UF & MF membranes.
• Divos 123 is efficient in cleaning MF & UF membranes back to their original water flux values.
• Divos 123 is highly effective in the removal of all types of organic & inorganic soiling from MF and UF membranes processing wine or beer.
• Divos 123 is effective for the removal of organic and inorganic scaling across other UF & MF food & beverage applications.
• Divos 123 is effective for the removal of organic and inorganic scaling across other UF & MF dairy applications.
Tested on all relevant UF & MF membrane types and approved for use by major OEM’s. Highly effective at removing a wide range of organic and inorganic soils improving cleaning efficiency. Hard water tolerant, preventing possible scale build up after cleaning. Can be used in wine & beer applications where organic and inorganic soiling is a problem, increasing permeation rates, recovering water fluxes and maintaining optimum production capacity. Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance. Enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
Divos 123 is used at concentrations of 0.2-4% (w/w) 0.16-3.1% (v/v) at 40-90°C for 30-60 minutes on UF & MF membranes.
The temperature & pH that Divos 123 is used at depends upon the cleaning temperature & pH tolerance of the membrane.
Divos 123 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.