Divoflow NBE is a hard water tolerant, defoamed liquid caustic based detergent for dairy heat treated surface CIP for use in recovery CIP applications. Divoflow NBE is a low foaming detergent, suitable for CIP and spray washing applications. Divoflow NBE can be used for a wide range of applications across F&B industry.
- Divoflow NBE is highly effective in single stage recovery cleaning of HTST’s and evaporators in hard water and, in the presence of very high levels of proteins and calcium soiling.
- Divoflow NBE offers the lowest cost in use for the very high soil levels found on heat treated surfaces.
- Divoflow NBE can be used to clean HTST and homogenisers used in ice cream manufacture.
- Divoflow NBE is low foaming suitable for CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence.
- Divoflow NBE is suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity.
- Enhances effectiveness of cleaning operations, improving productivity, quality and cost in use.
- Hard water tolerant, which keeps equipment scale free.
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity ensuring consistent delivery of product.
- Low foaming suitable for use in CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence.
Divoflow NBE is used for CIP at 1-3% w/w (0.78-2.33% v/v) at temperature rating from 60-140°C depending upon application and soil type. Divoflow NBE is used in spray or soak applications at 0.5-2% w/w (0.39-1.55% v/v). Divoflow NBE containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.Agricultural use instructions:
1- On farm pasteuriser cleaning and associated CIP
- Pre-rinse plant with cold water and run to waste until outlet water appears clear and free from milk residues.
- Connect up the cleaning circuit and begin heating the circulation water.
- Divoflow NBE should be added to the balance tank at the rate of 24-28 ml per litre of water depending on water hardness.
- Heat the solution to 70-80°C and circulate for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly. A separate regular descale routine is advised, especially when using hard water.
2- Re-usable milk filter element cleaning
- Prepare a solution of Divoflow NBE by adding 1 litre of the concentrate to every litres of cold water, stirring carefully. The prepared solution should be kept covered and clearly labelled. Renew solution as necessary and at least once per month.
- Immediately after milking, remove the filter elements from the body of the filter and rinse thoroughly in cold or warm running water to remove heavy soiling.
- After rinsing, completely immerse the filter elements in the diluted Divoflow NBE solution for the period between milkings.
- Just before milking, remove the elements carefully from the solution and rinse thoroughly in cold running water before re-assembling in the filter body.
- Use appropriate PPE when handling the solution.
- A periodic descale may be necessary when using hard water.