Divoact H-9 is designed to be used in conjunction with Divosan CD 7.5 and Divosan CD Generator for the safe production of chlorine dioxide.
• Using Divoact H-9 and Divosan CD 7.5 enables the efficient and safe generation of chlorine dioxide using the Divosan CD-generator.
• Divoact H-9 should be used only for chlorine dioxide generation.
• Chlorine dioxide can be used to disinfect drinking water (the Drinking Water Regulation), for the microbiological stabilization of process/cooling water systems, for treatment in the final rinse stages of bottle washing machines, for Pasteur treatment and for cooling, vapor, water and waste water disinfection.
• Acidic stable liquid.
• Low viscosity liquid for easy pumping.
• Formulated to give the maximum yield of chlorine dioxide when used as part of Divosan CD programs.
Typical use concentrations for chlorine dioxide are 0.1-4 ppm depending on the application and the local Drinking Water Regulations. Chlorine dioxide should be used at room temperature. To be used only as instructed with Divosan CD-Generator.