Divo WWS is a highly concentrated acidic liquid additive containing threshold inhibitors. Divo WWS has been formulated to inhibit scale deposition and control pH in the warm rinse section of bottlewashers and is suitable for use in washers cleaning glass, refillable PET and PEN bottles.
• Divo WWS is a highly concentrated acidic liquid additive used to inhibit scale deposition and control pH in bottlewasher warm rinse sections.
• Divo WWS neutralises caustic carry-over in the warm rinse section.
• Divo WWS inhibits scale deposition and build up in the warm rinse section.
• Divo WWS assists free rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits.
• Divo WWS is suitable for use in washers cleaning glass, refillable PET and PEN bottles.
Prevents blooming and spotting, improving bottle appearance and brand image. Reduces the risk of residual alkalinity in bottles due to excess caustic carryover, lowering reject rates. Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving washer operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced. Suitable for automatic dosing and control, ensuring effective product use (safety, economy and performance). Will not induce PET stress cracking when used as directed, ensuring bottle integrity is maintained. Can be used for mixed package lines (e.g. glass and refillable PET bottles), reducing site complexity.
Divo WWS should be added to the warm rinse water using a pH controlled automatic dosing system. Sufficient levels should be used to maintain the pH at 8.5-9.5.
Divo WWS should be injected directly into the warm rinse water prior to the suction side of the re-circulating pump. Acid stable materials must be used near the injection point. Concentrated product should not come into contact with the wall of the bottlewasher. The pH control system should be periodically calibrated and the warm rinse water regularly checked to ensure it is within the specified range.
Divo WWS containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.