- Divo MR is a sequestrant based liquid detergency booster & scale remover.
- Divo MR is used across all food & beverage industries as a secondary additive for a wide range of applications including bottlewashing and CIP.
- Divo MR is a highly concentrated liquid additive that enhances detergency during cleaning operations & has excellent scale removing properties.
- Divo MR can be used for the removal of tenacious inorganic containing soils & scale.
- Divo MR is also suitable for the removal of calcium oxalate (beer-stone) and calcium phosphate (milk-stone) in brewing & dairy CIP applications.
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control, ensuring effective product use (economy and performance).
- Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced.
- Significantly enhances detergency, improving cleaning performance.
- Helps with the removal of rust ring and labels in bottlewashing applications, ensuring product integrity and reducing reject rates.
Typical use concentrations for Divo MR are 0.1-1% w/w (0.08-0.8% v/v) depending on the application, soiling, scaling, and water hardness.
Divo MR should always be added to the water before adding caustic to prevent water hardness deposition.
Divo MR is consumed by water hardness salts and scale. Free EDTA must be present to ensure effective performance and should therefore be monitored during use and additions made to maintain the required concentration where appropriate.
Solutions containing Divo MR should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.
A potable water rinse is required after use.
All food products and packaging materials shall be removed or carefully protected prior to usage