Divo 411 is a concentrated, surfactant based defoamer suitable for use in bottlewashing, CIP, crate washing and other spray wash applications. Divo 411 is suitable for use in bottlewashers cleaning glass, refillable PET and PEN bottles. Divo 411 is very effective in presence of synthetic glue.
• Divo 411 is a highly concentrated surfactant based liquid defoamer for use above 10°C.
• Divo 411 is suitable for a wide range of applications and is particularly effective at controlling problematic foam in bottlewashers.
• Divo 411 utilises surfactant based technology which can aid wetting and soil penetration during the cleaning process.
• Divo 411 is suitable for use with PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, reducing the risk of stress cracking.
• Effective at controlling foam in bottlewashers, assisting label extraction, reducing the risk of pump cavitation, ensuring measurement probes work efficiently and minimising caustic carry-over.
• Can assist detergency and is easily rinsed off, ensuring bottles are clean and residue free.
• Suitable for automatic dosing, ensuring effective product use for economy and performance.
• Reduces the risk of stress cracking with PET bottles, lowering replacement costs due to failure and maintaining bottle integrity.
• Can be used for mixed package lines (e.g. glass and refillable PET bottles), reducing site complexity.
• Approved by the US Food and Drugs Administration (173.340 & 176.200) as a food processing aid (however, please check appropriate local regulations for use).
Divo 411 should be dosed directly into the solution requiring foam control at sufficient levels to maintain 25-200 mg/l (25-200 ml/m3), concentration depending on application, soil loading and foaming tendency. Optimal performance is obtained at temperatures above 10°C.
Divo 411 containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.