Dilacfoam is an inhibited acidic foam cleaner and descaler designed for daily and periodic use in the food, beverage and dairy industries..
• Dilacfoam is an acidic cleaner combining inorganic acid and high foaming wetting agents.
Its specially inhibited formulation is suitable for use on a range of surfaces including
aluminium and zinc-galvanised.
Dilacfoam is specially formulated for the removal of Iron and Manganese deposits
from food processing equipment and plant.
• Dilacfoam is designed for the removal of water hardness scale and other
mineral deposits from food processing equipment. It is particularly suitable for
cleaning platforms and gantries constructed from galvanised materials.
• Dilacfoam suitable for use with a wide range of foam application equipment
and also for manual and soak tank cleaning.
• Effective Iron and Manganese remover
• Effecitive scale removal
• Suitable for use on aluminium and zinc
• Foam application extends contact time with vertical surfaces
Use Dilacfoam at concentrations between 5-10% v/v depending on the type and degree of soiling. For specific details please refer to individual method cards.