Dicolube TP is a concentrated liquid silicone based conveyor lubricant for food and beverage containers. Dicolube TP has been developed to be compatible with cartons.
• Dicolube TP is a concentrated silicone based liquid lubricant developed for the conveyance of food and beverage containers, it being particularly suitable for cartons on plastic conveyors. The product provides excellent lubrication even for demanding packaging such as slim cartons (small base to height ratio).
• Dicolube TP has been developed to be safe on carton pigment and its polyethylene coating.
• Dicolube TP has excellent durability allowing reduced dosage time compared to alternative technologies.
• Dicolube TP has low foaming characteristics which reduces the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• Dicolube TP is suitable for use in soft and hard water conditions.
Provides highly effective lubrication ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Reduces the risk of damage to carton pigments, polyethylene coating and the body of the carton, enhancing brand image and integrity. High durability and low concentrations result in very economical product use. Low foaming characteristics reduce the risk of carton damage and operational problems. This also gives improved operator safety by minimising the risk from slippery floors. Suitable for use in hard water eliminating the need for softener installation and maintenance.
Dicolube TP should be applied via an automatic dosing system. Typical use concentrations are 0.3-0.6% w/w (1 part lubricant to 167-333 parts water), depending on line lubrication requirements and degree of soiling.
Compatibility with packaging should always be confirmed before use.