Dicolube Sustain-2 is a high performance low water use (diluent) track treatment product for the conveyance of food and beverage containers.
• Dicolube Sustain-2 is a high performance low water use (diluent) track treatment for the conveyance of food and beverage containers.
• Dicolube Sustain-2 technology has been developed to significantly reduce the total consumption of diluent water whilst providing effective lubrication and detergency.
• Dicolube Sustain-2 is suitable for demanding package conveyance scenarios including wine bottles (small base to height ratio), kegs/casks (heavy loading) and high speed glass bottles on steel conveyors.
• Dicolube Sustain-2 contains a highly effective detergent system to maintain conveyor cleanliness.
• Dicolube Sustain-2 has moderate foaming characteristics at optimal use conditions reducing the risk of problematic build up on the conveyor, drip trays and floor.
• Dicolube Sustain-2 is suitable for use within specified water hardness conditions
Provides effective lubrication for food and beverage containers, ensuring line efficiency is maintained. Helps prevent wearing of bearings and shearing of pins, thus reducing maintenance costs. Reduced dilution water consumption lowers associated costs and supports sustainable packaging hall operations. Effective detergency helps remove soils from the conveyor, maintaining line cleanliness. Moderate foaming characteristics give reduced operational problems whilst ensuring effective conveyor coverage.
Dicolube Sustain-2 should be applied via an automatic dosing system with zoning for large lines. It is recommended that spray nozzles are used, the positioning optimised to ensure effective conveyor coverage. The typical use concentration is 1-2% w/w with dosage timings depending on the application (refer to Diversey sales representative for audit and recommendations).
Product compatibility with diluting water (maximum water hardness tolerance for 1% w/w solution is 155 mg/l calcium carbonate) and packaging should always be confirmed before use.