ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is an aseptically filled two part system for the creation of chlorine dioxide presented as an Activator and Base solution. ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is a sterile disinfectant designed for hard surfaces and equipment externals in critical Life Sciences cleanroom areas.
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is a chlorine dioxide generating system
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is 0.2 μm filtered and filled in a class 10,000 (ISO Class 7) environment, where the product is exposed during filling a class 100 (ISO Class 5) is employed
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is double bagged to eliminate environmental contamination of the cleanroom
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is a ready to use package;
- 4.9 L of base with water for injection (USP WFI) to which the 100ml activator is added
- 950 mL of base with water for injection (USP WFI) to which the 50ml activator is added
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU possesses a fungicidal activity on A. brasiliensis in 15 minutes
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU possesses a sporicidal activity within 5 minutes contact time (no soil)
- ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU possesses a virucidal activity on Polio and Parvovirus in 1 minute
- Broad spectrum activity even at very short contact time: bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal, virucidal, sporicidal
- Sporicidal activity at 5 minutes (no soil 0% BSA)
- Virucidal activity in 1 minute
- 0.2 μm filtered and sterile filled to ensure sterility
- Each batch is sterility tested
- Each unit is double bagged for easy transfer into the cleanroom
- Fast generating (2 min) proven by colour switch
- Low corrosion profile
- Boric acid free
ClearKlens Bi-Spore RTU is designed for wiping and mopping applications.
Add the 100 ml ClearKlens Bi-Spore Activator to the 4.9 L of ClearKlens Bi-Spore Base.
Leave for 2 minutes prior to use.