Clax DS Desotherm is a phosphate free complete mainwash detergent with disinfecting properties, specially formulated for use in commercial and on-premise laundries. The product has been developed for automatic and manual dosing and can be applied at all water hardnesses. Clax Desotherm is suitable for washing all white cotton and polycotton fabrics and colourfast articles.
Clax DS Desotherm is an enzymatic phosphate free detergent powder, based on an effective blend of surfactants, water hardness sequestrants, anti greying and anti- corrosion agents. The product also contains a medium temperature bleaching system. Thus the product is excellent in fatty/oily soil removal and also in the removal of particulate soil. It can be used at most common water hardness without losing washing performance. The product has been proven to be effectively disinfecting at temperatures ranging from 40°C to 60°C. The disinfection efficacy has been proven by performing external EN testing. Clax DS Desotherm is a single shot mainwash detergent which may be used for cleaning fabric from hospitals and other healthcare establishments as well as for cleaning hotel linen and workwear.
- Excellent performance on a wide range of stains and types of soil
- Good whiteness of linen; prevents greying
- Effective medium temperature bleaching with minimal fabric damage
- Effective on proteinaceous soil (e.g. blood and food stains)
- Prevents corrosion of machine parts
- Provides disinfection at temperatures of 40°C and higher
Dosing level is dependent on the washing classification. Please refer to the dosing matrix on the label of the bag for normal washing.
For best results:
- use softened water
- segregate polyester cotton articles from other articles and wash separately
- separate white and coloured goods
- sub- sort into light, medium and heavily soiled articles