Cipton is a general purpose, hard water tolerant, defoamed liquid caustic-based detergent. Cipton can be used for a wide range of applications in the food and beverage industry including CIP, bottle washing and spray washing.
- Cipton provides excellent detergency for the suspension and removal of a wide range of different materials, such as fats, proteins, and heat-modified soils.
- Cipton is used in brewing and beverage applications for yeast tank CIP and bottle washing.
- Cipton is used in processed food applications for the removal of fats and oils in margarine processing, smoke chamber cleaning, spray washing of stainless steel surfaces, and frier boil outs.
- Cipton is suitable for use in CIP systems under conditions of high turbulence.
- Provides excellent detergency against a wide range of soil types, which makes it a highly versatile heavy-duty detergent across all sectors, improving productivity and product quality.
- Helps to prevent scale build-up, improving operational efficiency.
- Low foaming under high turbulence makes it easier to rinse and improves cleaning efficiency.
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Cipton is used in CIP & spray washing applications at 0.5-7% w/w (0.4-5.4% v/v) at 50-70°C.
Cipton is used in bottlewashing at 0.75-2% w/w causticity (0.6-1.5% v/v) at 50-80°C.
Cipton is used for general soak applications at 0.5-2% w/w causticity (0.4-1.5% v/v) at 50-80°C.
All detergents and disinfectants should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.