Bruspray Acid is a defoamed, heavy duty, phosphoric acid based liquid detergent descaler, for use in a wide range of applications across all food & beverage applications.
• Bruspray Acid is defoamed at ambient temperatures and is suitable for CIP recovery systems and general spray washing applications.
• Bruspray Acid is highly acidic and effective at removing inorganic soils, proteins & starch.
• Bruspray Acid is a conductive liquid detergent and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
• Highly effective at removing most inorganic scale deposits, improving operational efficiency.
• Defoamed at ambient temperatures provides improved cleaning performance under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Typical use concentrations for Bruspray Acid are 1-3% w/w (0.7-2.2% v/v) depending on the level of soil.
Bruspray Acid containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.
A potable water rinse is required after use.
All food products and packaging materials shall be removed or carefully protected prior to usage.