Breltak is a powdered, low foam, heavy duty caustic based detergent suitable for hard water. Breltak can be used for a wide range of applications across all food and beverage industries.
• Breltak is a highly active caustic based powdered detergent with low foaming properties and is suitable for use in medium to hard water.
• Breltak is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils and preventing scale build up.
• Breltak can be used for a wide range of applications including CIP, bottlewashing, keg washing, floor cleaning, fryer/cooker boil-outs and degreasing of new equipment.
• Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
• Provides a high level of causticity for the removal of tenacious soils.
• Low foam wetting properties provide improved cleaning efficiency.
• Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced.
Breltak is typically used at 1-4% w/w at temperatures ranging from ambient to 80°C depending upon soil type and water hardness.
Breltak can also be used at much higher concentrations for a wide variety of applications (e.g. at 10-15%, for tartrate removal in the wine industry).
All detergents and disinfectants should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.