Beta is a defoamed, mixed acid based detergent descaler. Beta is used at ambient temperature under CO2 pressure or atmosphere, for single stage cleaning of fermentation and conditioning vessels. Beta in combination with Dual CIP Alpha can be used to improve detergency when cleaning fermentation and conditioning vessels. Beta in combination with Dual CIP Alpha can also be used in beverage CIP applications. Beta can be used for dairy CIP applications, e.g. road tanker and cheese mould cleaning.
• Beta alone, or in combination with Dual CIP Alpha has highly effective corrosion inhibition properties for brewery cellar applications.
• Beta is safe to use on aluminium at ambient temperature.
• Beta is highly effective at removing organic and inorganic scale deposits.
• Beta is defoamed and is suitable for use in CIP applications under CO2 pressure or atmosphere and conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
• Beta is a conductive liquid descaler and suitable for automatic dosing and control.
Safe to use on different surfaces because of effective corrosion inhibition properties. Can be used under CO2 pressure or atmosphere, eliminating the need for venting CO2 from vessels. Highly effective in removing organic and inorganic scale deposits in cellar cleaning, thus improving operational efficiency. Its defoaming properties make it suitable for use under conditions of high pressure and turbulence, improving cleaning performance. Phosphorus and Nitrogen free, making it environmentally acceptable. Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product.
Beta is used at 0.5-4% w/w (0.4-3.4% v/v) at ambient to 70°C for 30-60 minutes.
Beta in combination with Dual CIP Alpha is typically used for CIP of vessels under CO2 pressure or atmosphere at 2-3% w/w (1.7-2.5% v/v) at 5-20°C for 30 minutes.
N.B. The exact concentration, time and temperature when using Beta will depend upon the specific application being cleaned.
Beta containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.